ParkStone actively targets commercial real estate opportunities that exhibit a dislocation in asset pricing underlying asset value.
ParkStone seeks to invest in situations in which:
- Capital has been constrained (nationally, regionally)
- Limited financing opportunities exist
- Financial institutions need to sell
ParkStone invests in the following assets:
- Commercial real estate mortgages (non-performing, semi-performing, nearing maturity)
- Commercial real estate bonds
- Lender owned real estate
- Judgements of foreclosure
- Other real estate that is liquidity constrained
Investment opportunities are sourced based on established industry relationships and returns are maximized based on ParkStone’s ability to actively drive asset management and performance.